My photo
Hi!! Welcome to my blog! I am a fine art portrait & lifestyle photographer located in the NYC area. I'm available in Long Island & Westchester, as well. I specialize in maternity, families, babies, children & events. This blog is a place to check out my most recent work, view new products, get news updates & hear about the latest specials. To view more of my work, please visit my site: www.alysarenee.com

Subscribe for email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yoga Friends

Bamboo Moves Yoga is where I've been practicing yoga for some time now. The yoga instructors really push you to do your best; they are super caring & pretty funny too! Since starting with them my photo sessions have become a bit easier on my body. Being a photographer is definitely physical- I'm usually on my feet, carrying heavy equipment, running after kids, lifting up & down for long periods of time. I really noticed such a difference in my stamina & energy level during and even after sessions.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when they approached me to do a photo session. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. Please visit their studio & sign up for some classes...you will LOVE it!! They have 2 locations- one in Forest Hills, NY & one in Englewood, NJ. Check out their website:

http://www.bamboomovesyoga.com/



0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP