My photo
Hi!! Welcome to my blog! I am a fine art portrait & lifestyle photographer located in the NYC area. I'm available in Long Island & Westchester, as well. I specialize in maternity, families, babies, children & events. This blog is a place to check out my most recent work, view new products, get news updates & hear about the latest specials. To view more of my work, please visit my site: www.alysarenee.com

Subscribe for email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Come visit our booth at the spring fling festival!

Moms of North East Queens presents 'The Spring Fling Festival'. A fundraiser to support St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children.

We will be shooting 5 minute portraits sessions & printing on-site! There will also be a raffle for a free session & other fun give aways....Don't miss out on all of fun!!!

On May 9, 2009 from 1:30 - 6:30@ Dwarf Giraffe Athletic League:
149-50 15th Rd. (bet. 149th & 150th Streets). Whitestone, NY 11357


To view details, click link below:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/alysareneephoto/8x11flyercomicsans.jpg

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP