My photo
Hi!! Welcome to my blog! I am a fine art portrait & lifestyle photographer located in the NYC area. I'm available in Long Island & Westchester, as well. I specialize in maternity, families, babies, children & events. This blog is a place to check out my most recent work, view new products, get news updates & hear about the latest specials. To view more of my work, please visit my site: www.alysarenee.com

Subscribe for email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 16, 2010

blog

So, it's been forever since my last post. Being a new mom, a working- stay-at-home-mom, trying to do it all - has meant some (okay, a lot of) neglect for this blog. However, I plan on re-vamping my blog. In the meantime, please visit my facebook page where I have been sharing my latest sessions, promotions and other fun stuff....

http://www.facebook.com/AlysaReneeP

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP